We value the trust you place in us. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Though we take all possible care, there may be inaccuracies or typographical errors in the information available through the Sarotam site. Alterations are periodically made to the Sarotam site and to the information therein. The management of Sarotam reserves the right to make improvements and/or changes to the Sarotam site at any time.
We seek to protect your rights of privacy on systems and the website https://www.sarotam.com/ controlled by us, but we are not liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control, for example, advertisers and websites that have links to our website or our technical solution provider. You should take note that the information and privacy practices of our business partners, advertisers, sponsors or other websites to which we provide hyperlinks, may be different from ours.
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. Your web browser software transmits most of this information to us. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit.
- 1. The numeric IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web) from which you access the website;
- 2. The type of browser and operating system used to access the website;
- 3. The date and time you access the website;
- 4. The pages you visit, including graphics loaded from each page and other documents you download, such as PDF (Portable Document Format) files and word processing documents; and
- 5. If you linked to the website from another website, the address of that website. Again, your web browser software transmits this information to us.
- When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
- In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
- We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; and enforce our terms and conditions.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
- Cookies : A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- 1. To manage our relationship with you, communicate with you and provide services effectively to you.
- 2. To compile statistical and demographical profiles and data for our business and marketing activities.
- 3. Monitor your use of the website and the services in order to ensure your compliance with our terms of service
- 4. Any other purpose required or permitted by law.
- 1. We have your consent to share the information;
- 2. We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested. For example, we use a third-party billing company, and we send information for billing purposes only;
- 3. We need to send the information to companies who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you (e.g., a shipping company or a customer support services company);
- 4. We are required to do so by law, subpoena, court order or legal process; or
- 5. We find that your actions on our website violate the Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services. Links to Other Sites
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
- Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
- If you want to remove your contact information from all sarotam.com lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe or kindly email us at email@example.com. (i.e. "Unsubscribe Email : Your registered email address", "Unsubscribe SMS : Your registered mobile number")
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Chetan Tolia
Office No 128, Shiv Hari Complex,
Opposite Giga Space, 206 Viman Nagar,
Pune - 411014, Maharashtra, India
Call Us On - +91 8275 952 132
We use the above information to help us make our website more useful to you and visitors like you. Also to understand types of technology visitors use.
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
2. Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
Use of services
When you perform a transaction on the website, we log the user’s login name and other information provided by you for the reasons mentioned below.
Your use of all services on the website and your provision of information in connection with these services are purely voluntary. You will always have the option of whether to perform the transaction and provide this information. However, in order to open an online service account or perform a service transaction, you will be required to provide some personal information. Whether to perform the transaction is up to you.
If you choose to provide us with personal information, we will use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the product or information you have requested. You may choose to subscribe to our online newsletter describing new services and updates on the site. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Registered users can edit or delete their account information by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling at +91 8275 952 134. Please understand that, although we can delete your account online, we are required to maintain information about your account for commercial and legal reasons.
We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies, agencies, or people when:
We take the integrity of the information and systems that we maintain very seriously. As such, we have instituted security measures for all information systems under our control so that information will not be lost, misused or altered.
For website security purposes and to ensure that our services remain available to all users, we employ software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. Notwithstanding anything stated above, we reserve the right to use information from these sources to help identify an individual or prosecute malicious use or misuse of the Site.
Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas, as with credit card transactions, our website uses industry-standard secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect data transmissions.
3.Sharing of personal information
4. Security Precautions
6. Your Consent